Pages

I need Superman

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm swimming in murky waters. And I'm drowning. I'm gasping for air and flailing my arms trying to keep my head above the water.

That's what I have been feeling for the past week because of work. I'm not really affected with the changes. I have this dead-ma attitude when it comes to office politics. It's not that I think it's below me. It's just that I choose not to participate. But the stress I feel is from all the sudden changes I can't seem to keep up. Suddenly people left and right are asking for reports. I have to attend meetings that keep me from my desk almost the whole day. And still they expect me to do what I really need to do.

And then I sink for awhile. I try to feel the floor but I ran out of air. It's too deep.

I keep a smile on my face but my eyes say otherwise. I start thinking of cutting my hair again... or getting my nails done... I start craving for sweets just to get that sugar rush and feel good about myself again. That's when I know I need some semblance of order back into my life. I'm an obsessive compulsive but I can't seem to get rid of all the clutter on my desk.

Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS