C is For Conci
Sharing to you my adventures as a wife, mom, woman and so much more!
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Majolica Majorca Buy 1 Take 1!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
SUMMER GLAM PROMO!
Buy 1 Take 1 on Lash Expander Frame Plus in Black Blue
All Majolica Majorca Stores starting this March 15! Limited Offer only.
Grab one while supplies last!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
This is me!
I'm Conci, formerly Blairbitchbunny. This is my new home, more wholesome but still full of crazy and fun adventures. I still write about my husband and two boys who always keep me on my toes! You may contact me at blairbbunny@gmail.com.
About Me
Conci Navarro
View my complete profile
Search
SoMoms
Popular Posts
First Birthday Blog Blowout!
As I turn a year older, let me share my blessings to all of you by doing a birthday blog blowout! One (1) lucky reader will win P1000 worth ...
Konnichiwa Fruit Ninja!
When there was still one kind of iPad, me and my eldest son would bond over Fruit Ninja. He always had to get the highest score and wouldn...
Watching from the Sidelines
Now that I have a little bit more time in my hands, I clicked through the blogs linked to mine. Just wondering what's new... thinking, I...
Mommy wants a baby bag...
My husband and I just recently found out we were expecting. First thing that popped in my mind... "shopping for maternity clothes and b...
Where's the silver lining???
All the planning me and Alisa have done for the past several months came crumbling down the other day. Having been denied visa by the German...
KIKAY FEAST
Mom's home! And look what she got her favorite daughter! It's great when your mother's fashion sense is not too far from yours. ...
Zalora PH
Dazzled Dazzled!
Satchels are still one of the big things nowadays. While some may find it too "boxy" , it is actually the form which I like. I hav...
Guess who's coming to town?!
A beautiful birdie told me that Benefit is coming to the Philippines this December! Do I hear screams?! Finally, right?! The same people wh...
My MYOH 2011 Pairs
Yesterday I went to MYOH event exclusive for HavLove members. I took advantage of the invite to avoid chaos and long lines I always experi...
Blogroll
Blog Archive
►
2017
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2016
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2013
(11)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
2012
(93)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(9)
▼
March
(12)
Ladies in Waiting
Prizes from Aero Manila/Kikay Exchange Contest
My OPI Holland Collection Loot
Beauty Loot
Mommy Tummy Shoot
FOTD: Smokey Brown
Majolica Majorca Buy 1 Take 1!
Forever 21 3-Day Sale
Get Crackin'
Baby Bag for Baby No. 2
New JCs at SM Fashion Forum
Schu Outlet Store
►
February
(12)
►
January
(9)
►
2011
(150)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(15)
►
2010
(120)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(17)
►
2009
(93)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(104)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(8)
►
2007
(107)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2006
(74)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2005
(117)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
►
2004
(48)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
Nuffnang
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY
DESIGNER BLOGS
No comments:
Post a Comment